Friday, September 30, 2011

Balloon Fiesta

Albuquerque is home the world’s largest hot air balloon festival, and it starts tomorrow. They launch over 700 balloons each day of the festival. The mass ascension at dawn is truly an amazing experience.
The Balloon Fiesta has a special place in my heart because Andrew and I had our first date there seven (!!!) years ago. Here we are at the 2005 Balloon Fiesta. We look so young.


Mass ascension at dawn.

I love this lady's balloon haircut.
Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You guys do look young. You like Marisa's twin in that 4th picture.

    Ooh, balloon fiesta means it's your anniversary! Happy anniv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, I hadn't even realized that I look so much like marisa in that photo, but now that you pointed it out, I sure do!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...