Monday, October 31, 2011

Notice!!!

I have big news. News that makes me so happy I can barely stand it. I gave notice at my job today. Eeeee!!

I’ve been feeling hopeless in my search for a new job, but perseverance has paid off. I got my first choice new job, and it is going to be awesome. The people are genuinely nice and sincere (one of them is even a fellow Gopher), and the job itself is going to be challenging and interesting and meaningful. It has all felt so fleeting, like maybe I’m just imagining it, but when I turned in my notice today and started the paperwork, I feel a huge weight off my shoulders and a huge swelling of my heart. I can’t stop smiling!

Cheers to a good change!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations, that's really awesome! I hope I can write a similar post within the next year. It definitely does take perseverance, I need to keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I am soooo excited! AND, you're not going to believe this, but Andrew got a job offer yesterday for a big promotion!! Lots of celebrating at our house this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT? That is so cool! Two new jobs in one week! WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, right!?! I can't believe the timing! We feel very lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...