Sunday, January 22, 2012

Same Page

We’ve developed a lovely and somewhat odd routine at our house. Every Sunday night we watch Sunday Night Football (the odd part) and talk to my best friend Ellie and her husband Edd on speakerphone (the lovely part). I’m not sure how we got started, but everyone is happy with the arrangement. Andrew and Edd are happy that we’ve taken an interest in watching football, and Ellie and I are happy that we get to talk every Sunday. I’m going to miss our little routine now that the football season is winding down.

Andrew jokes that he’s not sure who we like as much as who we dislike – Roethlisberger, Michael Vick, and those terrible Ryan brothers Rex and Rob. So, when I saw this little graphic over at A Cup of Jo, I laughed because while Ellie and I do likes lots of the same stuff, we’re definitely on the same page about what we don’t like.

 from GraphJam via Cup of Jo

2 comments:

  1. Meghan, I just found out some very disturbing news regarding football. Guess how much the Vikings cheerleaders get paid. Guess. Here it is: only $50 per game! Can you believe it? The whole cheer section together makes less all season than a single player makes in one game! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it either. Jeez, they spend so much money on everything, I'm surprised they don't pay the cheer section more. Besides the pay, I imagine it's a desirable job in some circles so maybe it's pretty easy to fill those spots even though the pay is terrible.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...