Monday, January 30, 2012

A Treat for a Manic Monday

This weekend at the gas station, I heard the song Manic Monday over the loud speaker and it reminded me of the seventh grade, dancing up and down the hallways at my friend Kelly's house with that song at full blast.  That led to creating a Manic Monday Pandora station, which led to a weekend full of eighties hits and lots dancing around the kitchen.  We were really in the mood to watch an eighties movie by Sunday night, and one of the few that we can agree on is Quicksilver. We don't own it and all we could find online was clips, including one of my favorite scenes of all time - bike tricks from the Quicksilver bike messengers. This clip always brings a smile to my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...