Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Breakthrough Weekend

We had the best weekend. First, we woke up Friday morning and were so excited to see that winter is definitely prend-ing vigeur.


Everyone in the family was happy!
And then it kept snowing and by the time we got up to the ski basin on Saturday morning, they had already gotten 15 inches of new snow. It was glorious skiing with light, fluffy powder.



I had a major breakthrough this weekend. My practicing has paid off, and I was able to mentally get past my fear, and I've been skiing black mogul runs all weekend - even a little (tiny) bit in the thin trees. Unfortunately, this photo doesn't look very dramatic, but here I am in action.


We had another two inches last night, and we were able to get in some more skiing this morning before coming home to make tasty treats for the Super Bowl.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, good job Meghan!!! That is awesome! That is a long way from where you started!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! sometimes i can't believe how far I've come in a few weeks.

      Delete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...