Monday, February 20, 2012

Bye Bye Butterfly!

source

I did a big spring clean out of my closet in 2011 and donated and tossed a bunch of stuff, but there is still a lot that can go. I'm not a big fan of cleaning, but for some reason I was feeling anxious for spring cleaning this weekend. So I decided to do a mini-purge of my drawers and closet. I reduced my underwear collection by half, threw away old t-shirts, and filled a large donation bag with work clothes that I don't really like but have been continuing to wear because they are in good condition. It feels so good to unload extra stuff!

My goal is to minimize my wardrobe this year and weed out things I don't like, that are out of style or that don't fit properly so that I can start fresh next winter and invest in higher quality clothing that I really love.

2 comments:

  1. yes! I love a good purging. And it feels so good to finally kick things out of the closet that you really weren't wearing or didn't feel good wearing. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love minimising but tend to get a bit carried away! I love that feeling of lightness after dropping off stuff at the recycling centre.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...