Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dancin', Walkin' and Kissin'

I was listening to my ipod at the gym this afternoon, and when I ran out of podcasts I shuffled through the music. I have one of those little ipods without a screen that I can clip onto my shirt, which is really convenient, but you never really know what you're going to be listening to. I was just climbing away on the stair master when this sweet song came on:


Yes, that's right, there was wedding music on my ipod so I knew what songs were coming up next. It was so much fun to hear our ceremony music!

Our parents danced down the aisle to Going to the Chapel:

They were really into it. And THEN, we walked down the aisle to I Walk the Line.


After the ceremony, I was so excited that I leaped into Andrew's arms, and Then He Kissed Me came on. A song I have loved since childhood when Elisabeth Shue danced around her bedroom to it in the open scene of Adventures in Babysitting.

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos - everyone looks so happy! The last one is especially cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute, the happiness radiates from these photos!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...