Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spring Cuts For All The Ladies

I finally took a better picture of my psychological shift. I intended to take one earlier, but I quickly found out that the styling for this cut is way beyond the time I find appropriate to spend on a workday. I need something that takes 10 minutes or less, and this is not it so I've just been drying it like usual and it really doesn't look any different. But, I found some time one afternoon to give it a try for a night out of sushi and cocktails, and I think it turned out ok. Honestly, I hate these photos - why is it so hard to take a nice photo of yourself?? But, I don't know when I'll have the patience to curl my hair like this again so these will have to do...


I'm not the only lady in the house who got a spring cut.

Unfortunately, one of the cuts is pretty terrible. Poor girl!

1 comment:

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...