Sunday, June 10, 2012

Indulging

We treated ourselves this weekend to happy hours on the front porch with excellent bourbon, long and lazy afternoons lounging around, cooling down in the river with the dog girls, and a perfect Saturday night date at home.

I hope you can make this out. It is Lola RUNNING in the River!!
lots of treats
dry aged rib eyes
175 seconds - 275 seconds - 125 seconds = perfection
dinner on the back patio
perfectly cooked
a loyal and focused friend
my favorite time of night

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hey, are you back from your trip?! I was just wondering when you were going to start posting amazing photos...

      Delete
  2. Did you get a National Parks tattoo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see what not coming home for months means - we wouldn't even know about it if one of us got a tattoo!! This has GOT to change!

      it's just a temporary tattoo from national trails day.

      Delete
    2. That is the first thing I noticed, too!

      Delete
  3. Benton Lane winery I see! I used to live about 15 minutes from there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to Benton Lane, but I liked the wine.

      We wanted an Oregon Pinot Noir, and the grocery doesn't have a big selection, and they always seem so overpriced here, but we consulted with Andrew's dad, and that was the best pick that WF could offer. Not bad, but I wish we had more choices and price points.

      Delete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...