Tuesday, August 21, 2012

On Repeat: Wishing I was Living a Sweet Sweet Life by the Salty Sea

I'm the kind of person who listens to albums and songs on repeat, which I've learned from living with Andrew, some people are not. I like having a personal soundtrack to go with different phases of my life. Then, years later when I hear a song that used to be in the daily rotation, I remember where I was living, what I was doing and what I was thinking.

I've been a little obsessed with listening to Knee Deep over and over the past few weeks. It's been a stressful summer at work, and we've been fantasizing about simplifying our life and moving to the beach. I've been putting this song on repeat and searching for beach front real estate in Nicaragua and googling how I can become friends with Jimmy Buffet.

For now, the only water I've been knee deep in lately is the Mora River... still pretty good.


1 comment:

  1. I practically scream the line "change your geography" in the car now. Counting down to our perpetual geography change around here. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...