Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm Still Here...


It's been a rough and exhausting few months, and life lessons that we all know are true have really hit home lately - I've been reminded that life is totally not fair, sometimes people will treat me badly because of the way I look or because I'm a woman, and that it can feel pretty hopeless and powerless when the people who have the power to help you look the other way. It's hard to understand how unreasonable and mean people can be. It's hard not to feel like you lose a part of yourself when stuff like this happens. But, it I've also been reminded how incredible it is to have such an amazing husband and family and friends and lovely little dog girls to cuddle with each night.

Not to say that the whole past six months have been horrible. There are lots of good things. Lots of wonderful things that I've been trying to appreciate despite all the crap. Although I haven't been able to bring myself to write anything, I've still been thinking about this blog and my blog friends and missing this outlet. I feel like I'm on the upswing of change. I have a plan to make things better and refocus and reset. I'm scared and sad about it, but I'm going to spend the next month implementing it and hopefully come out on the other side feeling much more myself.

In the meantime, Knee Deep is back on repeat, and I'm focusing on finding the keys to paradise - short term and long term...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...