Monday, June 24, 2013

You Are Bright so Give Out That Light!


I found this fortune in my cookie when I was in college. We all went around the table reading our fortunes. After I read mine, my friend Cindy exclaimed, "it's true!" I remember being pretty happy about this fortune, and I still am. It is by far the best fortune I've ever gotten.

For many years I had it on the door to my bedroom at home, but I brought it back with me after my last visit. I see it every day now, and I think they are good words to live by. Don't you?

What about you? What's your favorite fortune cookie fortune?

4 comments:

  1. "You will exceed even your own expectations."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good one! It's exciting to think about...

      Delete
  2. I love it! I don't have a favorite fortune but my mom has always said that I "shine" and my sister "sparkles" so I always try to remember to shine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you definitely shine!

      that's funny because I've been thinking about sparkling lately, and you know, I think I'm more of a "shine" than a "sparkle" most of the time

      Delete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...