Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pushing the Limits of Cuteness

I just die for this shadow. How perfect!!

Everyday at our house, Elsa pushes the limits of cuteness. You think you know cute, and then she wows you with another cute move. A move that's even cuter than you could have hoped for. They come constantly - the cute moves, that is - and I can't get enough.

One of my favorite cute moves is her head tilt. You know how puppies tilt their heads back and forth when they seem to be trying to understand something? Most dogs grow out of this behavior, but not my puppy! The vet remarked to me how cute it is, and when I told him how much I love it, he said that she probably still does it because she receives such a positive response from us. 

Recently, Andrew and I were hanging out in our bedroom. I was sitting on the end of the bed, and he was sitting on the couch, about 15 feet away. Elsa came in and hopped up on the couch to get some pets. I didn't want to miss out on the action so I called for her and she leaped from the couch and ran to me. She hopped up on the bed for more pets. Andrew called her back, and she ran to him. And then I called her back to me. Back and forth she went for a good five minutes. She was so excited that she flung herself on the couch with such gusto that she hit the back of it and yelped with excitement before flopping over on her back for scratches. This was definitely cute overload and pushed cute to a whole new level at our house. We call this game E-pong, and we've tried to recreate it on a few occasions with limited success. I guess it was just the perfect alignment of cuteness at our house that day.

Life is so much more fun with a dog!

2 comments:

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...