Friday, August 16, 2013

Party Nails


Fuchsia * Orange * Plum * Blue * Pink  ***  Lilac * Geranium * Turquoise * Purple * Celeste

I couldn't resist snapping these shots of my nails. My office lighting is terrible, but you get the idea - ten glorious nail colors!! It was my birthday this week, and I wanted something festive. I think these are just adorable!!

When I wrote about the simple pleasure of painted nails last year, Kelsey commented that when she looks down at her nails typing away on the computer she thinks, "Who's that sophisticated working gal?!" I always think this now too when I see my cute nails tap, tap, tapping away on my keyboard. This isn't the most sophisticated look, but it sure is darn cute!

2 comments:

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...