Friday, May 23, 2014

TGIF


We are back from a whirlwind trip to New York for my brother-in-law's graduation. I'm happy to be home and back with the girls, but I sure wouldn't mind being able to head to this little gem after work today.

My brother-in-law brought us to so many cute bars with amazing cocktails, but this one was my favorite. I drank New York Sours, and I honestly can't really tell you what was in it, but it was divine. The perfect balance of flavors made even more pleasant by a table in front of the window watching the world go by (or in our case, the dogs of New York).

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So fun. There are so many great places in NYC - we've been pleasantly surprised by a lot of places that don't look like much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. every place we tried was so good, and there were so many choices so when we weren't with Zach, we just picked the cutest one. We weren't disappointed!

      Delete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...