Monday, July 28, 2014

{Another} Weekend on the Mesa in Photos

 three peaks always in the background
camp fire
mountain goats
 on the run
north side trails at taos ski valley
a long ways down to the village
if you've ever been to taos ski valley, you can imagine how steep these trails are...
what goes up must come down 
the myka
super biker
 pizza outback
 so tired
 spectacular light saturday night
 and beautiful skies
 lola swimming
 elsa's best impersonation of a trout, caught
 brave girl
dirty dog

2 comments:

  1. I was meaning to comment on your previous post. I so enjoyed the depart from the regular ol' blog post and I'm super excited to see that the photos are exactly what I pictured in my head from your description. It looks like such a special place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kristy! you made my day!!

      Delete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...