Monday, August 25, 2014

Washington, D.C. in Photos

I was in Washington, D.C. last week for a conference and had a little time to visit some sites. The highlight was seeing Julia Child's kitchen. I also had a fabulous time seeing my cousin and his boyfriend, partaking in restaurant week and trying sparkling rosé. 

 american history museum
 julia's mixer!!
 under construction
 botanic gardens
 natural history museum
 museum of american art
joan crawford's dog sure looks a lot like...
my cousin's dog
(i love, love, love this statue by the way)
 cachaca, lemon cordial, egg white and bitters
 sparkling rosé
restaurant week at fiola

2 comments:

  1. Fun fun! I've been to DC a few times, but haven't seen Julia's kitchen. I'll have to make a point to seek it out next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun and interesting to see. I wish I would have had time to look around the rest of the history museum. Something for next time!

      Delete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...