Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor Day 2014 in Photos

So many photo posts lately... I've been on 14 flights in the past three weeks, and I'm so happy to be home for a little while. I am craving spending time at home with Andrew, cuddling the dog girls, cooking good food and biking up some mountains.

Labor Day 2014 was amazing. I'm so grateful to have been able to fly home at the last minute. Of course, this update is missing the Fair, which I think deserves its own post. These photos sum up the weekend pretty well - airplanes, missing my girls and Andrew, eating, spending time with family and friends, sparkling wine and doggies!

 leaving santa fe early friday morning
 elsa loves her sleep
 bruschetta with ricotta, roasted tomatoes, pancetta and sage
 backyard bonfire
 sisters
 so happy to be surrounded by people i love
 brunch
 the neighbors' new puppy. eeeeee!
back home to santa fe monday night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...