Thursday, March 19, 2015

February 2015 // Finding the Best in the Worst


Even though we are already more than half way through March, I feel like I'm still just coming out of the cloud of February. February is the worst. We have made a mental note to plan a beach vacation for February 2016. But even though it was the worst, a lot of wonderful things happened too.


I walked and explored, I started training for the Santa Fe Century, I wore loud leggings and even got Andrew to join in on the fun, I went to jury duty, I skied harder and harder runs, I cuddled and I forced Elsa to spend quality time with me by barricading her in the family room.

For the second month in a row, we ended the month with a powder day, and even though February was the worst, good snow is the best.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this Meghan!! That's what we have to do... Find the best in the worst! Elsa looks adorable!!! That was funny that you blocked her in.
    ~~~F

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...