Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 2015 // Following the Light


This month was, and will probably remain, one of the most amazing months of my life. I spent most of June walking the Camino de Santiago from Porto, Portugal to Santiago de Compostela, Spain. I walked about 250 kilometers up the Atlantic coast and across the Portuguese and Spanish countryside to follow a dream one yellow arrow at a time. I'm not sure that I can describe the enormity of what I did and the impact of it on my life, but now that I've been home for a few days, I feel like maybe I can start putting it into words.

In the meantime, there is still one day left in June, and I intend to spend it on my first microadventure camping in the mountains above town. A short and sweet sixteen hours in the woods to keep the sense of adventure close to the heart, which is the perfect way to close out June.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! This sounds amazing! I hope you share some more details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you didn't!! Wow! that's been one of bucketlist items for the longest time. I can't wait to hear all about it - especially the preparation etc.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...